The Pitfalls of ACAS Early Conciliation
In this weeks’ episode I tell you about a case involving an employee who represented himself and mistakenly put the wrong employer on his Early Conciliation application.
In this episode I will cover:
- The facts of the case;
- Background to the introduction of ACAS Early Conciliation;
- How an employees mistaken belief about who his employer was cost him his ability to claim constructive dismissal;
- Why this kind of mistake is helpful to employers facing a claim.
- If you receive an employment tribunal claim against you through the post you should seek advice immediately as there may be ways of preventing the case from continuing therefore minimising the costs and risks to you;
- Seek advice from an employment law specialist who knows about the Employment Tribunal process and procedures;
- We are specialist employment lawyers and can help with case so why not give us a call and let an expert take care of it for you 023 8098 2006, 01983 897003 or 01722 653001.
Useful Links & Case References
Giny v SNA Transport Limited – Employment Appeal Tribunal